- Logging as a Service (LaaS): Extensive work on platform portability and decoupling from third-party vendors. Leveraging Open Telemetry to implement open standards for Logging across the institution for better management and functioning.
- Secure Portal Re-engineering: Migrating CRA website from Struts version to Angular version for upgrading. Worked with multiple backend API and data flows. Accessibility Issue: Solving accessibility bugs for specially-abled users. Worked on the Quartz library which is used for the development of every component within the application
- Verification Engine: Developing documents verification system with Hyperledger Fabric and Solidity contracts. All the manual document verification would be handled by a blockchain engine working on AI Algorithms.
- Reward Functions: Reconstructing reward function to cater with Ethereum tokens over the main network.Developed a specific equation that would accordingly dictate the amount of tokens allocated to every user.
- Containerized Application: Shifting the monolithic architecture to Kubernetes containerized application transforming it to micros-service architecture
- Advance Topics in Cloud Computing: Delivered lab for grad students and guided and evaluated the projects
- RESEARCH: Worked on Algorithm and code for tracing table generation of given code. The projects objective is to help new students in computer science to visualize the flow of the code. Developed using Python and HTML
- Developed Cloud System based on Blockchain network
- Build with Python, Flask, Ethereum, Erc-20, Truffle and Metamask
- Other tools, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, AWS
- Awards: Top 10 project out of 1500 in Hackathlon SRM Chennai
Note: I think these sections are silly, but everyone seems to have one. Here is a *mostly* honest overview of my skills.
Elements of Electrical Engineering
Vector Calculus & Linear Algebra
Advanced Engineering Mathematics
Microprocessor and Interfacing
Theory of Computation
Dot Net Technology
Information and Network Security
Mobile Computing and Wireless Communication
Analysis and Design of Algorithms
Software Development Concepts
Privacy & IT
Communicating Computer Science Ideas
Advance Programming Comprehension
Advanced Topics in Software Development
CSCI 5408 :
Data Management, Warehousing and Analytics
Advance Topics in Cloud Computing
Serverless Data Processing
Advance Web Services